RETURNING TO PATIENT CARE AS USUAL, ONLY BETTER!
We are excited to announce that as of June 8th, 2020, our office will be open for ALL appointment types including Surgery, Cosmetic Injectables, Earlobe Repairs, Mole Removals, CoolSculpting, CoolTone, Morpheus8, miraDry, Skincare services, and more!
During this time, we are still encouraging virtual consultations & follows up as an initial step prior to an in-person appointment. We are requesting that established patients virtually consult/review their treatment plans with Dr. Rapaport or a medical aesthetician in advance of their scheduled treatments/procedures. We will be providing you with specific procedure-related instructions prior upon scheduling. If you left a deposit for a treatment and have not yet been contacted by our staff, please call, or e-mail our office so that we may get you scheduled.
Dr. Rapaport & his team have been working diligently to get our office prepared for our re-opening. Our main priority is the health and safety of our patients and staff. Thank you for following our guidelines and being so patient. See below for our re-opening guidelines:
- Please take the time to thoroughly read and complete our updated Appointment Policies, COVID-19 Patient Protocols, ASAPS COVID-19 Consent, and COVID-19 Patient Screening Questions. These forms will be sent via email and must be completed prior to your appointment. This will help to screen patients and ensure social distancing in the office.
- When we contact you, please let us know if you are or have been sick in the last 3 weeks, have been in close or prolonged contact with anyone who has been sick during that time, or have travelled outside the United States, or have returned from the following states within the last 14 days that have been added to the high covid risk government list including Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, and Utah. Specific symptoms of COVID-19 may include fever, cough, loss of sense of smell and taste, chest pressure, or shortness of breath
- Alert us if you have any other health problems that make you more susceptible to developing COVID-19 or are at increased risk. Although our office has implemented additional measures to keep you safe during this time, we encourage you to consult your primary care physician for further instructions on how to remain safe. Typically, patients over age 65 who also have respiratory ailments, heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, or are immunocompromised are at greater risk.
- Medication refill and product requests: Routine requests for medication refills must be requested electronically through your pharmacy. Should you need to purchase skin or haircare products and would like them mailed to you, please e-mail office@DrRapaport.com or phone us at 212-249-9955.
- We ask that you come alone to office visits, if possible. To limit exposure and practice social distancing, we are doing our best to minimize the number of people in the office at one time. If you require someone to accompany you to your visit, he/she will need to be with you at all times throughout the duration of your appointment or they will be asked to wait outside.
- Please make sure to bring a mask with you to your office visit. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Please abstain from handshake greetings and keep a “social distance” of 6 feet or more from other individuals when in the office whenever possible.
- As soon as you enter the office you will be asked to use hand sanitizer provided to you upon arrival and departure from the practice. Coat both the front and back of your hands and wrists and let them air dry. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and avoid touching your face.
- Please reply to all email and texts that we send you. We are working with limited personnel and resources, so responding to these messages will enable us to keep in touch with you safely.
- We will provide ongoing care remotely using telemedicine. Our telemedicine system will allow us to speak with you, evaluate your face/body/breasts, prescribe treatment, and/or give you advice. We will be contacting you about your existing appointment to determine whether a virtual or in-person appointment is best.
- You can obtain good and reliable information about local conditions regarding the pandemic at https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/home.
For any questions and/or concerns, please call our office at 212-249-9955 or email us at office@DrRapaport.com. We know each of you are eager to get back to your treatment regimens, so we will be extending our hours to accommodate everyone as best we can while maintaining health & safety protocols!
We thank you for your continued support & confidence in Dr. Rapaport and our staff the past few months. We look forward to welcoming you back to our office!